What’s your secret? Do you have any? Are you recollecting all of your secrets and liking this trip to nostalgia?
Don’t worry, we don’t want to know your secrets but share ours with you.
So, do you love your skin? Let us know some secrets for the same.
The white spots or blotches occurring on your skin are because of a disease. It is called vitiligo. Vitiligo occurs when the pigment-producing cells die to stop functioning. It is quite irregular and can appear anywhere on your skin. Though the intensity of the disease is the same for all skin types, it is more palpable on darker skin tones.
The origin of the disease is unknown. There is no specific reason as to why this disease occurs. It may be because of a virus or due to immune deficiency.
Adding further, there is no cure for the disease. No, neither the origin is known, nor the cure. So, where do we go?
Don’t worry, we have got your back. Prevention is better than cure. Vitiligo prevention is our only way out to manage and control the disease.
We can resort to home remedies or choose Vedas cures vitiligo treatment to manage your white spots.
But before jumping on any type of remedy or treatment, we should know more about the disease. Let’s know more about the secrets of vitiligo and choose the best treatment for ourselves.
Secrets of Vitiligo
Like every other individual, diseases have secrets too. Come on, let’s unravel the secrets together and know better.
- Though vitiligo is a skin disease, it does not come under a cosmetic disease. A cosmetologist cannot help you in vitiligo prevention.
- The possibility of you having the disease is not much. Only 1%of the world population is affected by the disease. That is, around 70 million people across the globe get vitiligo.
- Don’t be scared of vitiligo. It is not a communicable or contagious disease. It won’t spread with touch or contact.
- The spots are quite irregular and indefinite, but it is not a serious disease. It is painless and hardly noticeable if you don’t see it!
- It affects the patients psychologically more than affecting they physically. Though it is painless, it leaves a great impact on the patient’s mind. We get conscious of our looks and isolate ourselves. Accepting ourselves in this uneven skin tone is hard to accept and grow with. Especially when it is going to stay with you lifelong. If you have vitiligo, you might be able to relate to the context. So, be ready to accept yourself in all forms. Looks are not bigger than who you are!
- Were you aware of the disease, especially the name? Most of us don’t know the name and it is because of low funds for the research of the disease. We would have been able to get a better understanding of the disease and might have found a cure also if required funding was given.
- Most of the prevailing vitiligo treatments are not covered by insurance.
Prevention from vitiligo
After knowing about the secrets, the first question that pops up in our minds is, can vitiligo be stopped? To be honest with you all, no – vitiligo cannot be stopped but vitiligo prevention is possible.
The most common way to prevent and control vitiligo is by following a vitiligo prevention diet plan.
In this diet plan, you will have to incorporate food items with rich nutrients. Nutrients like vitamin C are a good source of melanin (a skin pigment). This will help in the increase pigment-producing cells, thus helping to reduce the discoloration.
The root vegetables, like carrot, beetroots, etc. help in producing pigment-producing cells as well. Certain immunity-boosting fruits help in strengthening our immune system, which leads to reduced discoloration and spots.
Even nuts can be included in your diet as they are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins.
Options are many, now it depends on you whether to take the call and fight the disease.
Let us give you some prevention tips for you to choose from!
- Switch to a healthier diet: You have to be conscious about the food you are eating. Some foods are highly recommended while some are not. Yes, you heard it right. You have to stop eating some food to prevent the disease.
- Don’t lose hope: It’s all in the mind. What we mean to say is, that we have got the disease right? So, we cannot do anything about it. So rather than cribbing about it, and overthinking it, keep a strong mind. Be psychologically strong and you will be able to deal with it in a much better way.
- Choose a treatment to benefit from the guidance: Vedas Cure Vitiligo Treatment helps you in smoothly going through the disease. We provide 100% herbal products and assist you in every step of the treatment. Our treatments are successful with clinically demonstrated techniques.
We can do it and we will do it. The occurrence of the disease is not in our hands but prevention is. Small steps will help us reap a greater harvest in the future. Vedas Cure Vitiligo Treatment will provide effective results and a guided experience.